Monday, August 3, 2009

Every Way the Abe Blows

Two more destinations can be added to Abe's Travels.
He really enjoyed Albania, but he didn't really enjoy the winding bus trips sans A/C. More than once did I have to put him in a zip lock bag lest he toss his teeny tiny cookies. That would have been worse than feta cheese, buttermilk, lamb bone soup.

Mine also seems to be addicted to coffee. Everywhere I went I had to shell out leke to feed his addiction. Anybody else having problems keeping their Abe in check?


Anyways, Abe and I did lots of work (though he's not very good at digging fence post holes), worked on our tans and had some fun times--6 hour bus rides not included.

We missed you all and hope you're having as many adventures with your Abes, if not more.

Much love,

KL & Abe

As close as we could afford to a royal visit.

1 comment:

molls said...

BEAUTIFUL. Glad to see the adventurous spirit is alive and well.

dudes I need to get better at reading this blog...y'all are funnyyyy and I'm missing out.